You know how sometimes people on your friend's list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when are they working there? Since when are they dating him? since when?" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you should already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
1. First name: Kate
2. Age: 17 on tuesday!
3. Location: Cheshire/Greater Manchester.
4. Occupation: College doing a levels in art/history/philosophy and eng lit, and part time coffee waitress.
5. Partner?: no, licking my wounds en solo.
6. Kids: No maternal instinct.
7. Brothers/Sisters: brother Alex, 15 but looks about 20, my friends fancy him 0__0, brother ben, 13, sister Vicky (aka satan) 10, nearly 11.
8. Pets: insane curly dog Tilly, 2 aristocat white twins, mia and casper and a recently deceased african land snail.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
- my best friends, the core 4, nat,me,jeff and beth. love them and rarely spend a day and night without them.
- looking round unis and trying to think about where to go and what to do...
- finally having a job and about to start earning from it.
- my birthday next week!
10. Parents?: Mum Pamella, crazy laid back social worker, ex hippy that doesn't care what you smoke as long as it isn't in front of her and always loves a chat.
Dad Richard, laid back but really hard working first love is his blackberry. But usually wearing jeans and slippers. loves music which is his business, work and life.
11. Who are some of your closest friends?:
Core 4, Me, Jeff, Nat and Bethany.
Jimmy, sarah, jess, lauren, gorden - ashleigh ellie.
Olly, the Simons, ben, lee, hera etc, elliot, rob, rick his brother nick, his best mate tom, and His brother tim.
College peeps like charlotte and tim above ^
thats a lot, but mainly core 4.